Terms & Conditions
This offer is not open to existing Sky Q customers
Installation and set up fees apply. Offer varies by model and exclusions apply. Full terms and conditions can be found at www.lg.com/uk/skyq. Sky Q Ultra HD service subject to terms and conditions between Sky and the customer under a Sky Q Contract.
Full Terms and Conditions
Qualify for a discounted Sky Q subscription by receiving an offer code (“Offer Code”) when you purchase a qualifying LG TV in the United Kingdom (excluding Republic of Ireland for clarification) from a participating retailer (“Retailer”) during the Qualifying Purchase Period. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they govern this promotion (“Promotion”).
- The Promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18. New Sky Q customers only. All Sky Q kit is loaned to you at no cost and must be returned at the end of your subscription.
- Promoter: LG Electronics UK Ltd, company number 02143888, with its registered offices at Velocity 2, Brooklands Drive, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0SL
- Administrator: Opia Ltd, company number 06021170 with its registered offices at Priory House Pilgrims Court, Sydenham Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3RX
- Qualifying Purchase Period: 00:00 GMT 26 October 2016 - 23:59 GMT 28 March 2017 (inclusive) for all Qualifying Products save for UH770V which is 00:00 GMT 26 October 2016 – 23:59 GMT 28 December 2016 (inclusive)*
A list of qualifying LG TVs for this promotion:
- UH770V* (subject to a different Qualifying Purchase Period as above)
- Purchase a Qualifying Product from a Retailer during the Qualifying Purchase Period and be eligible to receive your Offer Code. Refurbished products are not eligible for the Promotion.
- In order to receive your Offer Code simply follow the instructions and provide proof of Product purchase at www.lg-sky.com (the “Website”) within sixty (60) days of the purchase date (claims made outside this period will be invalid). If your claim is approved by the Administrator, your Offer Code will be sent digitally to the email address provided at the point of redemption via the Website, within fourteen (14) days from the date of your claim validation.
- Your Product may be purchased in store or online with your Retailer. Products purchased via other means will not qualify for this Promotion.
- This Promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Promoter reserves the right to extend or shorten the Qualifying Purchase Period at any time. Only one Offer Code per Qualifying Purchase can be claimed. You must retain your Product purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Proof will be required as part of the redemption process.
- Award of the Offer Code is subject to providing valid proof of purchase and providing a valid email address.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for failure to receive the Offer Code in the event of service, website or email failure, or in the event that you have provided an incorrect or incomplete email address.
- Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- The Offer Code is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website. Numerous factors outside of the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. To the extent permissible by law, the Promoter excludes all implied warranties, conditions or other implied terms. In order to access and use the website, there are specific requirements set out in the website, which participants will need to have accepted.
- If, for any reason out of the Promoter’s control, this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Programme. This includes, but is not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter.
- To redeem your offer, you are agreeing to Sky’s contractual terms which can be found at http://www.sky.com/shop/__PDF/Sky_Q_contract.PDF
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the programme, or who tampers with the entry process, or may benefit from such tampering.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, Promoter (including its associated companies, officers, employees and agents) excludes all responsibility and shall not be liable to you or otherwise under the Promotion for any direct, indirect, special or consequential costs, damages and/or losses arising in any way out of the Promotion and shall not be liable for any postponement, cancellation, delay, changes to the Promotion or failure to fulfil this Promotion where such failure is caused by any supervening event of force majeure, meaning any event(s) outside the reasonable control of promoter or Retailer (including without limitation the act or default of any third party supplier).
- Promoter cannot be held liable for any failure, by act or omission, on behalf of any third party (including Sky) in performance of this Promotion
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.